what would someone do with monty without his chair?
I need it for a custom figure I am wanting to make. I know some folks wanted Monty without his wheels. I just need the wheelchair.
Anyone help a brotha out???
Here is a pic (sorta) of the figure i am planning:
![]()
what would someone do with monty without his chair?
I'd sit him on top of my monitor.
(Out of the chair)
well there ya go, know I know why
HEY!
I'm planning a Dark Tower dio too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I might have a chair for ya, got a custom in mind for Old Monty and he doesn't need his wheelchair...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Swee! P.M. Me, we can talk more on this !Originally posted by Chesh:
I might have a chair for ya, got a custom in mind for Old Monty and he doesn't need his wheelchair...
Bookmarks